Daub Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DaubDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To paint in a coarse or unskillful manner.
- (n.) A viscous, sticky application; a spot smeared or dabed; a smear.
- (v. t.) To flatter excessively or glossy.
- (n.) A picture coarsely executed.
- (v. t.) To smear with soft, adhesive matter, as pitch, slime, mud, etc.; to plaster; to bedaub; to besmear.
- (v. i.) To smear; to play the flatterer.
- (v. t.) To cover with a specious or deceitful exterior; to disguise; to conceal.
- (v. t.) To put on without taste; to deck gaudily.
• DauberyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Alt. of Daubry
• DaubedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Daub