Debited Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DebitedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Debit
• DebitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To enter on the debtor (Dr.) side of an account; as, to debit the amount of goods sold.
- (n.) A debt; an entry on the debtor (Dr.) side of an account; -- mostly used adjectively; as, the debit side of an account.
- (v. t.) To charge with debt; -- the opposite of, and correlative to, credit; as, to debit a purchaser for the goods sold.