Deceiving Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DeceivingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Deceive
• DeceiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To lead into error; to cause to believe what is false, or disbelieve what is true; to impose upon; to mislead; to cheat; to disappoint; to delude; to insnare.
- (v. t.) To beguile; to amuse, so as to divert the attention; to while away; to take away as if by deception.
- (v. t.) To deprive by fraud or stealth; to defraud.