Decreased Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DecreasedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Decrease
• DecreaseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to grow less; to diminish gradually; as, extravagance decreases ones means.
- (v.) A becoming less; gradual diminution; decay; as, a decrease of revenue or of strength.
- (n.) To grow less, -- opposed to increase; to be diminished gradually, in size, degree, number, duration, etc., or in strength, quality, or excellence; as, they days decrease in length from June to December.
- (v.) The wane of the moon.