Defect Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DefectDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To injure; to damage.
- (v. i.) To fail; to become deficient.
- (n.) Want or absence of something necessary for completeness or perfection; deficiency; -- opposed to superfluity.
- (n.) Failing; fault; imperfection, whether physical or moral; blemish; as, a defect in the ear or eye; a defect in timber or iron; a defect of memory or judgment.
• DefectibilityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Deficiency; imperfection.