Delineating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DelineatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Delineate
• DelineateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Delineated; portrayed.
- (v. t.) To portray to the mind or understanding by words; to set forth; to describe.
- (v. t.) To indicate by lines drawn in the form or figure of; to represent by sketch, design, or diagram; to sketch out; to portray; to picture; in drawing and engraving, to represent in lines, as with the pen, pencil, or graver; hence, to represent with accuracy and minuteness. See Delineation.