Demised Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DemisedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Demise
• DemiseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To convey, as an estate, by lease; to lease.
- (n.) Transmission by formal act or conveyance to an heir or successor; transference; especially, the transfer or transmission of the crown or royal authority to a successor.
- (n.) The decease of a royal or princely person; hence, also, the death of any illustrious person.
- (v. t.) To transfer or transmit by succession or inheritance; to grant or bestow by will; to bequeath.
- (n.) The conveyance or transfer of an estate, either in fee for life or for years, most commonly the latter.
- (v. t.) To convey; to give.