Difficulties Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DifficultiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Difficulty
• DifficultyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Embarrassment of affairs, especially financial affairs; -- usually in the plural; as, to be in difficulties.
- (n.) A controversy; a falling out; a disagreement; an objection; a cavil.
- (n.) Something difficult; a thing hard to do or to understand; that which occasions labor or perplexity, and requires skill and perseverance to overcome, solve, or achieve; a hard enterprise; an obstacle; an impediment; as, the difficulties of a science; difficulties in theology.
- (n.) The state of being difficult, or hard to do; hardness; arduousness; -- opposed to easiness or facility; as, the difficulty of a task or enterprise; a work of difficulty.