Dignity Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DignityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Quality suited to inspire respect or reverence; loftiness and grace; impressiveness; stateliness; -- said of //en, manner, style, etc.
- (n.) Fundamental principle; axiom; maxim.
- (n.) Elevated rank; honorable station; high office, political or ecclesiastical; degree of excellence; preferment; exaltation.
- (n.) The state of being worthy or honorable; elevation of mind or character; true worth; excellence.
- (n.) One holding high rank; a dignitary.
- (n.) Elevation; grandeur.