Dilator Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DilatorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A muscle that dilates any part.
- (n.) An instrument for expanding a part; as, a urethral dilator.
- (n.) One who, or that which, widens or expands.
• DilatoryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Inclined to defer or put off what ought to be done at once; given the procrastination; delaying; procrastinating; loitering; as, a dilatory servant.
- (a.) Marked by procrastination or delay; tardy; slow; sluggish; -- said of actions or measures.