Diminution Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DiminutionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Omission, inaccuracy, or defect in a record.
- (n.) In counterpoint, the imitation of, or reply to, a subject, in notes of half the length or value of those the subject itself.
- (n.) The act of lessening dignity or consideration, or the state of being deprived of dignity; a lowering in estimation; degradation; abasement.
- (n.) The act of diminishing, or of making or becoming less; state of being diminished; reduction in size, quantity, or degree; -- opposed to augmentation or increase.