Diminutive Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DiminutiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Below the average size; very small; little.
- (a.) Expressing diminution; as, a diminutive word.
- (n.) A derivative from a noun, denoting a small or a young object of the same kind with that denoted by the primitive; as, gosling, eaglet, lambkin.
- (n.) Something of very small size or value; an insignificant thing.
- (a.) Tending to diminish.
• DiminutivenessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The quality of being diminutive; smallness; littleness; minuteness.