Dismissed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DismissedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dismiss
• DismissDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To discard; to remove or discharge from office, service, or employment; as, the king dismisses his ministers; the matter dismisses his servant.
- (n.) Dismission.
- (v. t.) To lay aside or reject as unworthy of attentions or regard, as a petition or motion in court.
- (v. t.) To send away; to give leave of departure; to cause or permit to go; to put away.