Districted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DistrictedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of District
• DistrictDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Rigorous; stringent; harsh.
- (v. t.) To divide into districts or limited portions of territory; as, legislatures district States for the choice of representatives.
- (n.) The territory within which the lord has the power of coercing and punishing.
- (n.) A division of territory; a defined portion of a state, town, or city, etc., made for administrative, electoral, or other purposes; as, a congressional district, judicial district, land district, school district, etc.
- (n.) Any portion of territory of undefined extent; a region; a country; a tract.