Draperies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DraperiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Drapery
• DraperyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The occupation of a draper; cloth-making, or dealing in cloth.
- (n.) A textile fabric used for decorative purposes, especially when hung loosely and in folds carefully disturbed; as: (a) Garments or vestments of this character worn upon the body, or shown in the representations of the human figure in art. (b) Hangings of a room or hall, or about a bed.
- (n.) Cloth, or woolen stuffs in general.