Drawl Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DrawlDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A lengthened, slow monotonous utterance.
- (v. t.) To utter in a slow, lengthened tone.
- (v. i.) To speak with slow and lingering utterance, from laziness, lack of spirit, affectation, etc.
• DrawloomDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A species of damask made on the drawloom.
- (n.) A kind of loom used in weaving figured patterns; -- called also drawboy.