Droned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DronedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Drone
• DroneDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) That which gives out a grave or monotonous tone or dull sound; as: (a) A drum. [Obs.] Halliwell. (b) The part of the bagpipe containing the two lowest tubes, which always sound the key note and the fifth.
- (v. i.) A humming or deep murmuring sound.
- (v. i.) The male of bees, esp. of the honeybee. It gathers no honey. See Honeybee.
- (n.) To utter or make a low, dull, monotonous, humming or murmuring sound.
- (v. i.) One who lives on the labors of others; a lazy, idle fellow; a sluggard.
- (v. i.) A monotonous bass, as in a pastoral composition.
- (n.) To love in idleness; to do nothing.