Drooping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DroopingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Droop
• DroopDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A drooping; as, a droop of the eye.
- (v. t.) To let droop or sink.
- (v. i.) To hang bending downward; to sink or hang down, as an animal, plant, etc., from physical inability or exhaustion, want of nourishment, or the like.
- (v. i.) To proceed downward, or toward a close; to decline.
- (v. i.) To grow weak or faint with disappointment, grief, or like causes; to be dispirited or depressed; to languish; as, her spirits drooped.
• DroopinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a drooping manner.