Duct Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DuctDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any tube or canal by which a fluid or other substance is conducted or conveyed.
- (n.) One of the vessels of an animal body by which the products of glandular secretion are conveyed to their destination.
- (n.) Guidance; direction.
- (n.) A large, elongated cell, either round or prismatic, usually found associated with woody fiber.
• DuctibleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Capable of being drawn out