Duffing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DuffingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Duff
• DuffDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A stiff flour pudding, boiled in a bag; -- a term used especially by seamen; as, plum duff.
- (n.) Dough or paste.
- (v. t.) In Australia, to alter the brands on (cattle, horses, etc.); to steal (cattle, etc.), and alter their brands.
- (v. t.) To treat or manipulate so as to give a specious appearance to; to fake; hence, to cheat.