Earwig Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EarwigDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A whisperer of insinuations; a secret counselor.
- (n.) Any insect of the genus Forticula and related genera, belonging to the order Euplexoptera.
- (v. t.) To influence, or attempt to influence, by whispered insinuations or private talk.
- (n.) In America, any small chilopodous myriapod, esp. of the genus Geophilus.
• EarwiggingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Earwig