Easy Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EasyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Causing ease; giving freedom from care or labor; furnishing comfort; commodious; as, easy circumstances; an easy chair or cushion.
- (v. t.) At ease; free from pain, trouble, or constraint
- (v. t.) Free from constraint, harshness, or formality; unconstrained; smooth; as, easy manners; an easy style.
- (v. t.) Moderate; sparing; frugal.
- (v. t.) Not difficult; requiring little labor or effort; slight; inconsiderable; as, an easy task; an easy victory.
- (v. t.) Not straitened as to money matters; as, the market is easy; -- opposed to tight.
- (v. t.) Not making resistance or showing unwillingness; tractable; yielding; complying; ready.
- (v. t.) Not causing, or attended with, pain or disquiet, or much exertion; affording ease or rest; as, an easy carriage; a ship having an easy motion; easy movements, as in dancing.
- (v. t.) Free from care, responsibility, discontent, and the like; not anxious; tranquil; as, an easy mind.
- (v. t.) Free from pain, distress, toil, exertion, and the like; quiet; as, the patient is easy.
• Easy-chairDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An armchair for ease or repose.