Edit Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EditDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To superintend the publication of; to revise and prepare for publication; to select, correct, arrange, etc., the matter of, for publication; as, to edit a newspaper.
• EditionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The whole number of copies of a work printed and published at one time; as, the first edition was soon sold.
- (n.) A literary work edited and published, as by a certain editor or in a certain manner; as, a good edition of Chaucer; Chalmers edition of Shakespeare.
• EditionerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An editor.