Electrotyping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ElectrotypingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Electrotype
- (n.) The act or the process of making electrotypes.
• ElectrotypeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A facsimile plate made by electrotypy for use in printing; also, an impression or print from such plate. Also used adjectively.
- (v. t.) To make facsimile plates of by the electrotype process; as, to electrotype a page of type, a book, etc. See Electrotype, n.