Embalming Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EmbalmingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Embalm
• EmbalmDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To preserve from decay or oblivion as if with balm; to perpetuate in remembrance.
- (v. t.) To fill or imbue with sweet odor; to perfume.
- (v. t.) To anoint all over with balm; especially, to preserve from decay by means of balm or other aromatic oils, or spices; to fill or impregnate (a dead body), with aromatics and drugs that it may resist putrefaction.