Embarking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EmbarkingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Embark
• EmbarkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to go on board a vessel or boat; to put on shipboard.
- (v. t.) To engage, enlist, or invest (as persons, money, etc.) in any affair; as, he embarked his fortune in trade.
- (v. i.) To go on board a vessel or a boat for a voyage; as, the troops embarked for Lisbon.
- (v. i.) To engage in any affair.