Embleming Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EmblemingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Emblem
• EmblemDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To represent by an emblem; to symbolize.
- (n.) Inlay; inlaid or mosaic work; something ornamental inserted in a surface.
- (n.) A visible sign of an idea; an object, or the figure of an object, symbolizing and suggesting another object, or an idea, by natural aptness or by association; a figurative representation; a typical designation; a symbol; as, a balance is an emblem of justice; a scepter, the emblem of sovereignty or power; a circle, the emblem of eternity.
- (n.) A picture accompanied with a motto, a set of verse, or the like, intended as a moral lesson or meditation.