Empowered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EmpoweredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Empower
• EmpowerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To give moral or physical power, faculties, or abilities to.
- (v. t.) To give authority to; to delegate power to; to commission; to authorize (having commonly a legal force); as, the Supreme Court is empowered to try and decide cases, civil or criminal; the attorney is empowered to sign an acquittance, and discharge the debtor.