Encored Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EncoredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Encore
• EncoreDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv. / interj.) Once more; again; -- used by the auditors and spectators of plays, concerts, and other entertainments, to call for a repetition of a particular part.
- (v. t.) To call for a repetition or reappearance of; as, to encore a song or a singer.
- (n.) A call or demand (as, by continued applause) for a repetition; as, the encores were numerous.