Enfranchised Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EnfranchisedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Enfranchise
• EnfranchiseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To endow with a franchise; to incorporate into a body politic and thus to invest with civil and political privileges; to admit to the privileges of a freeman.
- (v. t.) To set free; to liberate from slavery, prison, or any binding power.
- (v. t.) To receive as denizens; to naturalize; as, to enfranchise foreign words.