Entailing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EntailingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Entail
• EntailDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To settle or fix inalienably on a person or thing, or on a person and his descendants or a certain line of descendants; -- said especially of an estate; to bestow as an heritage.
- (n.) An estate in fee entailed, or limited in descent to a particular class of issue.
- (n.) Delicately carved ornamental work; intaglio.
- (n.) The rule by which the descent is fixed.
- (n.) To cut or carve in a ornamental way.
- (n.) That which is entailed.
- (n.) To appoint hereditary possessor.