Equinoctial Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EquinoctialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Pertaining to the time when the sun enters the equinoctial points; as, an equinoctial gale or storm, that is, one happening at or near the time of the equinox, in any part of the world.
- (a.) Pertaining to an equinox, or the equinoxes, or to the time of equal day and night; as, the equinoctial line.
- (a.) Pertaining to the regions or climate of the equinoctial line or equator; in or near that line; as, equinoctial heat; an equinoctial sun.
- (n.) The equinoctial line.
• EquinoctiallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Towards the equinox.