Esoteric Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EsotericDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Designed for, and understood by, the specially initiated alone; not communicated, or not intelligible, to the general body of followers; private; interior; acroamatic; -- said of the private and more recondite instructions and doctrines of philosophers. Opposed to exoteric.
- (n.) An esoteric doctrine or treatise; esoteric philosophy; esoterics.
- (a.) Marked by secrecy or privacy; private; select; confidential; as, an esoteric purpose; an esoteric meeting.
- (n.) One who believes, or is an initiate, in esoteric doctrines or rites.
• EsotericallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an esoteric manner.
• EsotericalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Esoteric.