Evaporated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EvaporatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Evaporate
• EvaporateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To convert from a liquid or solid state into vapor (usually) by the agency of heat; to dissipate in vapor or fumes.
- (v. t.) To expel moisture from (usually by means of artificial heat), leaving the solid portion; to subject to evaporation; as, to evaporate apples.
- (a.) Dispersed in vapors.
- (v. t.) To give vent to; to dissipate.
- (v. t.) To pass off in vapor, as a fluid; to escape and be dissipated, either in visible vapor, or in practice too minute to be visible.
- (v. t.) To escape or pass off without effect; to be dissipated; to be wasted, as, the spirit of writer often evaporates in the process of translation.