Excavation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExcavationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of excavating, or of making hollow, by cutting, scooping, or digging out a part of a solid mass.
- (n.) The material dug out in making a channel or cavity.
- (n.) An uncovered cutting in the earth, in distinction from a covered cutting or tunnel.
- (n.) A cavity formed by cutting, digging, or scooping.