Exhibit Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExhibitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any article, or collection of articles, displayed to view, as in an industrial exhibition; a display; as, this exhibit was marked A; the English exhibit.
- (v. t.) To hold forth or present to view; to produce publicly, for inspection; to show, especially in order to attract notice to what is interesting; to display; as, to exhibit commodities in a warehouse, a picture in a gallery.
- (v. t.) To submit, as a document, to a court or officer, in course of proceedings; also, to present or offer officially or in legal form; to bring, as a charge.
- (v. t.) To administer as a remedy; as, to exhibit calomel.
- (n.) A document produced and identified in court for future use as evidence.
• ExhibitiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Serving for exhibition; representative; exhibitory.
• ExhibitedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Exhibit