Exit Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A way of departure; passage out of a place; egress; way out.
- (n.) The departure of a player from the stage, when he has performed his part.
- (n.) Any departure; the act of quitting the stage of action or of life; death; as, to make ones exit.
- () He (or she ) goes out, or retires from view; as, exit Macbeth.
• ExitiousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Destructive; fatal.