Expiration Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExpirationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Emission of volatile matter; exhalation.
- (n.) The act or process of breathing out, or forcing air from the lungs through the nose or mouth; as, respiration consists of inspiration and expiration; -- opposed to inspiration.
- (n.) The act of expiring
- (n.) That which is expired; matter breathed forth; that which is produced by breathing out, as a sound.
- (n.) The last emission of breath; death.
- (n.) A coming to a close; cessation; extinction; termination; end.