Exponent Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExponentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, stands as an index or representative; as, the leader of a party is the exponent of its principles.
- (n.) A number, letter, or any quantity written on the right hand of and above another quantity, and denoting how many times the latter is repeated as a factor to produce the power indicated
• ExponentialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Pertaining to exponents; involving variable exponents; as, an exponential expression; exponential calculus; an exponential function.