Expose Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExposeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To set forth; to set out to public view; to exhibit; to show; to display; as, to expose goods for sale; to expose pictures to public inspection.
- (v. t.) A formal recital or exposition of facts; exposure, or revelation, of something which some one wished to keep concealed.
- (v. t.) To deprive of concealment; to discover; to lay open to public inspection, or bring to public notice, as a thing that shuns publicity, something criminal, shameful, or the like; as, to expose the faults of a neighbor.
- (v. t.) To lay bare; to lay open to attack, danger, or anything objectionable; to render accessible to anything which may affect, especially detrimentally; to make liable; as, to expose ones self to the heat of the sun, or to cold, insult, danger, or ridicule; to expose an army to destruction or defeat.
- (v. t.) To disclose the faults or reprehensible practices of; to lay open to general condemnation or contempt by making public the character or arts of; as, to expose a cheat, liar, or hypocrite.
• ExposedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Expose