Faceted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FacetedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Facet
- (a.) Having facets.
• FacetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of the numerous small eyes which make up the compound eyes of insects and crustaceans.
- (n.) A smooth circumscribed surface; as, the articular facet of a bone.
- (n.) The narrow plane surface between flutings of a column.
- (v. t.) To cut facets or small faces upon; as, to facet a diamond.
- (n.) A little face; a small, plane surface; as, the facets of a diamond.
• FaceteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Facetious; witty; humorous.