Facile Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FacileDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Easily persuaded to good or bad; yielding; ductile to a fault; pliant; flexible.
- (a.) Easy to be surmounted or removed; easily conquerable; readily mastered.
- (a.) Easy to be done or performed: not difficult; performable or attainable with little labor.
- (a.) Easy of access or converse; mild; courteous; not haughty, austere, or distant; affable; complaisant.
- (a.) Ready; quick; expert; as, he is facile in expedients; he wields a facile pen.