Fade Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FadeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To sink away; to disappear gradually; to grow dim; to vanish.
- (a.) To become fade; to grow weak; to lose strength; to decay; to perish gradually; to wither, as a plant.
- (a.) Weak; insipid; tasteless; commonplace.
- (v. t.) To cause to wither; to deprive of freshness or vigor; to wear away.
- (a.) To lose freshness, color, or brightness; to become faint in hue or tint; hence, to be wanting in color.
• FadedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) That has lost freshness, color, or brightness; grown dim.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fade