Fascia Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FasciaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A broad well-defined band of color.
- (n.) The layer of loose tissue, often containing fat, immediately beneath the skin; the stronger layer of connective tissue covering and investing all muscles; an aponeurosis.
- (n.) A band, sash, or fillet; especially, in surgery, a bandage or roller.
- (n.) A flat member of an order or building, like a flat band or broad fillet; especially, one of the three bands which make up the architrave, in the Ionic order. See Illust. of Column.
• FascialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Pertaining to the fasces.
- (a.) Relating to a fascia.