Fastened Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FastenedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fasten
• FastenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To fix firmly; to make fast; to secure, as by a knot, lock, bolt, etc.; as, to fasten a chain to the feet; to fasten a door or window.
- (a.) To cause to hold together or to something else; to attach or unite firmly; to cause to cleave to something , or to cleave together, by any means; as, to fasten boards together with nails or cords; to fasten anything in our thoughts.
- (a.) To cause to take close effect; to make to tell; to lay on; as, to fasten a blow.
- (v. i.) To fix ones self; to take firm hold; to clinch; to cling.