Filliped Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FillipedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fillip
• FillipDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To strike with the nail of the finger, first placed against the ball of the thumb, and forced from that position with a sudden spring; to snap with the finger.
- (n.) Something serving to rouse or excite.
- (n.) A jerk of the finger forced suddenly from the thumb; a smart blow.
- (v. t.) To snap; to project quickly.