Film Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FilmDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A thin skin; a pellicle; a membranous covering, causing opacity; hence, any thin, slight covering.
- (v. t.) To cover with a thin skin or pellicle.
- (n.) A slender thread, as that of a cobweb.
- (n.) The layer, usually of gelatin or collodion, containing the sensitive salts of photographic plates; also, the flexible sheet of celluloid or the like on which this layer is sometimes mounted.
• FilmyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Composed of film or films.