Fleeced Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FleecedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Furnished with a fleece; as, a sheep is well fleeced.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fleece
- (a.) Stripped of a fleece; plundered; robbed.
• FleeceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To deprive of a fleece, or natural covering of wool.
- (n.) The fine web of cotton or wool removed by the doffing knife from the cylinder of a carding machine.
- (v. t.) To spread over as with wool.
- (v. t.) To strip of money or other property unjustly, especially by trickery or fraud; to bring to straits by oppressions and exactions.
- (n.) Any soft woolly covering resembling a fleece.
- (n.) The entire coat of wood that covers a sheep or other similar animal; also, the quantity shorn from a sheep, or animal, at one time.