Flicked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FlickedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Flick
• FlickDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To whip lightly or with a quick jerk; to flap; as, to flick a horse; to flick the dirt from boots.
- (n.) A flitch; as, a flick of bacon.
- (v. t.) To throw, snap, or toss with a jerk; to flirt; as, to flick a whiplash.
- (v. t.) A light quick stroke or blow, esp. with something pliant; a flirt; also, the sound made by such a blow.