Flitches Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FlitchesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Flitch
• FlitchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The outside piece of a sawed log; a slab.
- (n.) The side of a hog salted and cured; a side of bacon.
- (n.) One of several planks, smaller timbers, or iron plates, which are secured together, side by side, to make a large girder or built beam.
- (n.) To cut into, or off in, flitches or strips; as, to flitch logs; to flitch bacon.